The internet can be a confusing place unless you understand TCP/IP.

Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of production

Carlton I was not certain what I should expect from the first day of production on the “Computer Girl” web series but I did not  expect to see Carlton.  Alright, his name was in the script but I expected Michael would find an actor to play him.  Instead, somehow  Michael managed to get Carlton  to play himself.  I am not sure exactly how but there is a high probability Sally was involved.

It is all well and fine having your first sexual experience blasted across a screen for everyone to see but to have to enact it with the man you had it with in the first place was a very odd experience indeed.  Michael said it added a certain realism and  I guess he was correct but please, remember when you see it, don’t  try it at home.  

I can not say anything else about the content of the series because it would provide you with what Michael likes to term as spoilers.

So far we have filmed  the household interiors, including the bedroom scene.  But we still have another day of production where we shoot the coffee shop scenes.  A coffee shop nearby has offered to let us shoot there, so that is where we will be filming next weekend.  Thankfully Carlton  is not in any of those scenes.

Though I have to admit, it was good to see him after all this time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Computer Girl, C.G. for short. I'm just an electronic girl trying to find my way through life's biological problems.