The internet can be a confusing place unless you understand TCP/IP.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My First Post

Picture of SallyMy name is Computer Girl or C.G. for short.  I live with my best female friend Sally who helps me through all of life's  biologically confusing moments.  In return I help her with her computer problems, which I think are much simpler.   Give me a PERL program any day.

I have decided to create this blog because of Sally.  Sally thinks that I don’t make enough friends.  She thinks I don’t put enough of myself out there for people to grasp onto.  She says you’ve got to give a little to get a little.  I’m not so sure I want people grasping onto me but I believe in Sally so I’ve decided to give it a try anyway. 

So now that you’ve made it to my blog, I hope you enjoy grasping me.

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you're doing here. Can't wait to see the first webisode. Write the World.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Computer Girl, C.G. for short. I'm just an electronic girl trying to find my way through life's biological problems.