The internet can be a confusing place unless you understand TCP/IP.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why TV?

Some of you are probably wondering why I have the acronym for television at the end of my screen name.  Sally is responsible.  As part of her grand plan to get me “out there” she convinced one of her friends, a filmmaker, to make a series of  video’s about me.  I assured her that no one would be interested in watching me in a video but she persisted.  And as things usually work out, Sally got her way.  But just to let you all know, I’m not at all comfortable with this project. I belong in front of a computer not in front of a television audience. 

Next week I will be meeting with her friend Michael and we will be discussing my “show”.   I hope that he wants to cover a subject that is intellectually stimulating like the history of computing or syllogistic logic.  At least then I would be able to show off my better side and besides what could be more interesting than an educational discourse. Not much, I assure you.

I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm. Looking for the videos...not sure where they are...Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My name is Computer Girl, C.G. for short. I'm just an electronic girl trying to find my way through life's biological problems.