The internet can be a confusing place unless you understand TCP/IP.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Post-Production Blues

image I have lost my voice. It must be some virus that has recently begun propagating in the wild. Either that or I have been talking too much this week. All of the excitement from the production shoots we did of Computer Girl may have had me a bit more vocal than usual. Now, I sound a bit like a frog when I speak.

Michael is well into the post-production on the episode but my voice loss is causing a bit of a set back. He needed me to dub a few of my lines but I can’t right now for obvious reasons. It will just have to wait. The delay is my fault and I apologise to all of you right now.

I wish I could dub the lines tonight. I enjoy this entertainment business – I have even taken to the jargon: shooting footage, dubbing voices, post-production, etc. I am starting to feel like I could take the business by storm. But first I need to stop sounding like a male amphibian.

So it is plenty of fluids and a scarf for me. Show business will have to wait until I feel better. I should also finish the program I have been working on that calculates the kurtosis of distributions in relation to transmission speed. That’s even more important than my voice and fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Computer Girl, C.G. for short. I'm just an electronic girl trying to find my way through life's biological problems.