The internet can be a confusing place unless you understand TCP/IP.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love

My apologies if I’ve been away too long but I do have a very good reason.  I have been spending much of my off time with Carlton.  At first when I saw him during the shoot, I was not pleased.  But then later, when I replayed my memories, they were not all bad.  It is funny how time can erase hurt,  but that is an entirely different story, one you may see later.  Right now I am in love again, it is a wonderful feeling and I would sing if I were born with vocal cords that provided on-key frequencies.

On to the show news.  Michael is deep in post production and my voice has been dubbed.  I should sound Crystal clear when you hear me.  When will you hear me?  I hear you ask.   The second week of October.  That is when the first episode of Computer Girl will premier.   And if I were given an exact date I would definitely have provided it.

Will there be episodes beyond the first episodes?  I think so.  You must all know by now of my love for logic and that I was not going to do additional episodes without first doing a documentary on the subject.    Michael, being the creative person that he is, believes there may be a way for us to incorporate the logic documentary  into the Computer Girl show.  Before I did the first episode I might have said no, but I am having so much fun with this show that I do not want to see it end.  So whether or not we incorporate logic, I am willing to continue in my role. Logic be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Computer Girl, C.G. for short. I'm just an electronic girl trying to find my way through life's biological problems.