The internet can be a confusing place unless you understand TCP/IP.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Exciting News

ComputerGirlscreen First I would like to thank you all for watching the first episode of Computer Girl. I hope my “coming out” was enjoyable for everyone. I think Michael did a great job on the script and production and while the series does not show me how I truly am, it does seem to capture my essence. I hope you were not disappointed.

The next episode will be coming soon, some time in the middle of November. We have already shot it and Michael is furiously trying to piece it together. It is full of drama and intrigue. Sally is a bit embarrassed about it actually, I guess it is her turn to “come out”. I will not say more about it because I do not want to provide any spoilers.

Anyway, the exciting news that I have is about Michael. He is going to be speaking about Computer Girl on a radio show this weekend. The show is called The Storm Hour and it is broadcast from The Movies On-Air . If you do not catch the show while it is on, then you can download it from the site next week. Why they did not invite me to join them is a mystery to me.

And I'm sure you are all wondering how Carlton and I are doing. We were enjoying spending all our time together but I am no longer certain about our relationship. Carlton thinks that Google Waves are a waste of time and I think they are an innovative and beautiful addition to the cyber-sphere. Carlton is a Luddite – that is someone who does not like technology. The question is do I want to spend my time with someone technology has left in its wake or am I destined to find someone who will sit with me on the leading edge? I do not know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Computer Girl, C.G. for short. I'm just an electronic girl trying to find my way through life's biological problems.